- Up to £90k + bonus and benefits
- Hybrid working
My client, a a leading and disruptive technology consultancy who specialise in the financial services industry, mainly banking, capital markets and insurance are currently looking to build out our rapidly expanding digital transformation business. They have got a wide range of projects available and are looking for an experienced Data Scientist specialising in the ML domain who can bring an immediate experience of AI/ML related approaches to complement the team.
- Educated to a Master's/Ph.D level in Science/ Computer Science/ AI / engineering or any related background
- Strong development track record with Python and Agile development practices.
- Experience of systematically organising and migrating analytic or machine learning systems.
- Understanding of statistics and statistical methods (i.e.. Bayes).
- Team management and leadership (3-4 people).
- You are comfortable working in a Python data science tech stack, for example pandas, ggplot. Matplotlib, SciKit Learn. You also have experience accessing and combing data from multiple sources and building data pipelines, including a good knowledge of SQL.
- Cloud Experience (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- TensorFlow, Spark (or relevant cloud equivalent, or proprietary database experience - e.g., Snowflake
- Strong statistical skills
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.