- An outstanding opportunity exists for an experienced Sustainability Coordinator to work with a well-known international clothing brand/retailer.
- Reporting to the Sustainability Manager, the candidate will be someone who not only intuitively understands our way of life but who is passionate about people, product and the environment.
- Your role will have real influence; with a focus on compliance, environmental footprint and product impact you will be responsible for driving change and supporting decision-making as well as shaping targets, policies and the way we work.
- You will work collaboratively across the business and with external partners, acting as a vital link within the business.
- You will be responsible for the analysis and progress reporting against our strategy, informing our teams and our supply chain as well as educating and empowering teams to develop and implement responsible practices and ultimately ensuring targets are achieved.
- MUST have experience in a similar role
- Ideally have a relevant degree level or similar.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Work from home
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role, please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated daily.