You will be joining a highly motivated and growing Zero Emission Vehicle and charging infrastrucutre team, who deliever consultancy projects within the dynamic market.
You will be delievering a wide range of advisory services ranging from the implementation and management of EV Charging Points for local authorities, advising property developers planning for EV uptake, due diligence for transport infrastructure funds and developing financial modelling tools for the deployment of charging infrastructure networks world-wide.
With a strong forward workload of high-profile project opportunities, you'll be part of a growing team who support a range of exciting workstreams, helping clients achieve successful and sustainable delivery of EV infrastructure, policy and funding advice.
- SME knowledge of the electrification sector globally, including:
- -Electric Vehicle market (product, policy, and actors)
- EV charging infrastructure market
- Cost of ownership models
- Energy Storage
- Other Zero Emissions technologies e. g fuel cells, hydrogen, etc
- Experience in understanding quantitative scenarios and models for the deployment of transport/infrastructure technologies utilising strong analytical skills
- Manage and deliver successful ZEV projects (time, cost, quality) as Project Manager or Technical expert
- Deliver effective, high-quality proposals, engaging in business development
- Proven experience in this market area both leading and contributing content and technical analysis for the preparation of reports and proposals for new work
- An ability and interest in working closely across the wider topic of shared mobility and emerging services as part of our growing New Mobility offer.
- Proven experience from consultancy, or industry in the delivering projects in the fields of electrification, zero emission, fleet electrification (including infrastructure) and decarbonisation
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills (ability to back up opinions with well-constructed, evidenced arguments and confidently explain complex analysis to non-specialists via reporting and presentations)
- Experience in undertaking other zero emissions technologies projects e.g. Fuel cells, hydrogen, etc
- Strong network of existing clients and other contacts in the zero emission vehicle and infrastructure sector
- Proven ability in leading projects to a successful conclusion