Location: Fully remote
Salary: £120,000 - £150,000 + bonus + equity
Finatal is currently leading the search for a Private Equity backed cyber security business which is looking for a fully remote CFO.
This opportunity is for a hands-on CFO, who can drive the company’s growth story through a combination of organic growth, acquisitive growth and potential internationalisation, on a permanent basis.
The business is currently doing c.£10m turnover and is aiming to grow this to c.£20m turnover and c.£3m EBITDA, before going through an exit.
The CFO will:
- Professionalise the finance function
- Carry out audits of historic accounts to improve accuracy moving forwards
- Be responsible for all aspects of finance
- Drive the growth of the business
- Lead on the eventual exit of the business
- Be a business partner to CEO
- Lead on M&A and integrations
- Lead on internationalisation and manage international finance
- Provide high quality MI for the senior leadership team
The successful candidate must have worked in a professional services business, will have experience working in private equity backed businesses and have led on or supported on a successful exit, have experience leading on M&A, and have worked in an international SME (Below £20m revenue).
If this sound like you, please do get in touch.