Our client is a high-regarded Executive Search firm that work across various financial sectors. With their headquarters being in Manchester, as well as having offices overseas across Europe and in Australia, you will be working on an international basis.
The client specialises in permanent, interim, temporary and contract roles, providing a in-depth platform for your career progression within the financial sector.
What you can expect working as an Executive Search Researcher:
- £28-32k basic salary, OTE of £50-60k
- Excellent training in Financial services
- Face to Face meetings with clients and candidates
The candidate required for this Researcher position will need:
- 2:1 degree or higher from a Top 25 University
- A consultative approach to work (you will be dealing with CEO’s and Company Directors)
- Experience within a research-based degree or position
- Career driven individual
- The want to grow your network and the business’ best interests
- Maturity in your approach
What a Researcher job would involve:
- Market mapping and researching to find suitable candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Attending client meetings
- Building relationships and rapport
- Knowing your industry to an expertise level to sell opportunities to candidates
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role, then apply below today and let RULE Recruitment kick start your career.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!