Accounts Semi Senior ACCA ACA AAT part qualified Top 10 Guildford Study Support Hybrid Flexible working Your new companyI am delighted to be assisting this Top 10 International firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeing year on year growth at over 10% per annum. They continue to grow by winning business from the Big 4, working on a variety of clients from owner managed businesses to FTSE listed corporates. They invest in their people, their culture, their long term training and development. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to be involved in their exciting growth plansYour new rolerole you will:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management accounts.
- Prepare VAT returns.
- Prepare year end statutory accounts for clients with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items and tax sensitive profit and loss items.
- Liaise with clients as needed, dealing with issues which may arise, escalating to senior/manager as required.
- Manage own workload and support others to ensure you work as a team and reviews are completed within the necessary timeframes. Become aware of own client's deadlines.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients and ensure that all communications are conducted in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate a sound awareness of how businesses operate, the commercial environment and its impact on the client's business.
What you'll need to succeedYou will be AAT qualified or currently studying the ACA or ACCA or equivalent. You will have practice training with experience of VAT returns, management accounts and CT600s. You will be familiar with working on cloud based products including Xero and Quickbooks. You will be competent at bookkeeping and have basic tax knowledge. What you'll get in returnYou will receive a salary of up to £36,000 including full study support for your professional qualifications. There are flexible and hybrid working options available and a full range of extra benefits to explore, more details on application.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.