Experienced uPVC Fabricators
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career at one of the London Stock Exchange Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain.
Part of a £35m turnover Group, Conservatory Outlet is Yorkshire’s leading manufacturer of high-quality home improvement products spanning contemporary extensions, conservatories, orangeries, replacement roofs, windows and doors in both uPVC and aluminium.
We are recruiting experienced uPVC Fabricators to support the manufacturing of a quality product to our retail network. If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your skills, knowledge and experience and focus on the manufacturing of a quality product, then you could be perfect for these positions.
You will have experience of manufacturing uPVC windows and doors, preferably including hanging uPVC windows including tilt and turns, composite doors, gables, bi-folds and patios. You will be focussed on meeting deadlines, with a strong desire to achieve customer satisfaction. You will be highly motivated, with a “can-do” approach, enthusiastic and committed.
You will know what it takes to achieve targets – and you will have the motivation to get results.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 06.00am and 10.00pm. We offer fantastic opportunities to progress in a forward-thinking company.
- To provide excellent quality manufacturing of uPVC windows and doors, composite doors, gables, bi-folds and patios;
- To focus on producing a quality product, in line with the production plan, ensuring targets are met and customer delivery is on time and in full;
- To make sure your work is completed in line with the work instruction and standard operating procedures;
- To follow and be responsible for the Health & Safety guidelines and regulations;
- To assist your colleagues, team leaders and supervisors in resolving production queries when required;
- To work with the production team to develop ideas for continuous improvement;
- To work as part of a team and develop positive working relationships.
- Previous experience of manufacturing uPVC Windows and Doors, composite doors, gables, bi-folds and patio’s in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential;
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to understand and follow work instructions;
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to achieve targets;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A strong team player who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- A self-motivated individual with a “can-do” approach to their work;
- Excellent timekeeper;
- A willingness to undertake further training.
In return we offer a good positive work environment, career progression, full training, free refreshments, health cash plan, pension scheme and free parking.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations and why you are a suitable candidate.