We have a great opportunity for a bright and ambitious individual to join a dynamic and high-growth financial advisory business as an Employee Benefits Consultant.
This organisation is well respected in the EB industry, having won multiple awards and they are frequently quoted in leading publications, such as the Financial Times and The Independent.
You will be advising new and existing clients many of whom are high-growth technology companies or Professional Services firms on their holistic benefits strategy.
- Workplace pensions
- Insurance benefits (group risk and group healthcare)
- Flexible benefits
- Benefits technology
- Salary sacrifice, benchmarking etc
- At least 3 years of experience as an employee benefits consultant
- Experience advising on workplace pensions, group risk, and group health
- Qualifications GR1, IF7, and relevant pensions modules with the CII or PMI
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of winning new business
- There is a highly competitive salary of £45,000 to £60,000, depending on experience Generous quarterly bonus structure (up to 25% of salary)
- 24 days paid holiday, increasing by 1 day for every 2 years of service (up to 3 extra days)
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 5% employer pension contributions
- 4x salary death in service benefit
- Health cash plan insurance
- Access to remote (app-based) GP services Health & Wellbeing app where you can earn rewards
- Access to a discounted shopping platform
- Option for some hybrid working
- Work in a team with a friendly and cooperative culture
- Work in an entrepreneurial and high-growth environment
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV today.