Basic Salary to £50k
Renowned Independent Specialist
"Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity wont".
My client is looking for an experienced vehicle Technician who wants to work on one of the most well-known car brands in the world. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years post apprenticeship experience, with an excellent all-round skill set, and a genuine love of cars! Brand knowledge is hugely beneficial for this role, so get in touch for details. If you are looking for a great place to work, and to be financially rewarded for your love of the job, this could be the opportunity for you. Do not delay, apply TODAY!!
- All manner of vehicle repair and servicing as required by the business
- Diagnostic and fault-finding duties, using the latest in-house equipment
- Any other tasks as required in your day-to-day duties
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Driving Licence
- Own tools
- A genuine love of being a technician, and the automotive trade
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary up to £50,000
- Monday to Friday 800am-530pm (42.5 hours)
- 1 Saturday a month, 8am-12noon
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you’re not a technician, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you’re interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one.
The job is based in Crawley and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.