A specialist renewables division within a national group of electrical distribution companies is looking for a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager to join them in London. The group have a proven track record of developing graduate talent and offers excellent training and progression opportunities.The renewables sector of the business is growing rapidly with high demand and fast stock turnover of their products. As a result, they are looking for business-minded and target-driven graduates who can make an impact and build strong business relationships with B2B customers.Role ResponsibilitiesAs a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Learn about key areas of the business, market and the company's renewable electrical product range which includes solar panels, PV-powered hot water tanks, air-source heat pumps, boiler & heating controls and much more!
- Complete a programme of professional sales training that will equip you with all of the tools and skills needed to thrive in a successful sales career.
- Build strong relationships with and deliver excellent customer service to new and existing B2B clients.
- Manage customer accounts, spot opportunities for growth and maximise profitability.
- Progress to a field sales position where you will meet customers face-to-face and proactively win new business.
RewardsThe package for this graduate sales role includes:
- A starting salary of £27,000 - £30,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Additional bonuses based on the completion of training goals
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Company car (after initial training period)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Continued opportunities to progress and build a successful career
RequirementsTo be successful in this Graduate Trainee Sales Manager role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- Interested in new technology and environmentally beneficial products
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!