Picton West is working with a multi million pound construction company and together we are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager.
The Project Manager will have experience within construction project management, ideally flat roofing.
Our client has ongoing projects and the role is permanent with excellent benefits.
As a Project Manager you will be expected:
- To manage projects and operatives safely, efficiently, and pro-actively including labour recruitment as necessary to complete projects as quickly and efficiently as possible, within programme and within budget.
- To Manage projects to deliver a monthly average value of between £150 and £200K per month (Circa £2M per annum), weather this is a singular Major project or several mid value projects mixed with lower value projects. Generally Project Managers will have as much as 5 live projects as well as some at finial account/snagging and new projects coming online.
- To meet general roofing procedures and codes of practice to ensure client satisfaction and successful completion.
- To ensure client / company drawings are followed through to installation by operatives.
- To increase company growth through repeat business, developing relationships with new and existing satisfied clients.
- To effectively manage all projects in your portfolio to an equal high standard.
- To ensure material orders are in place and deliveries maximise production on site whilst controlling costs around application dates.
- To successfully bring projects to completion, including site variations in association with accounts dept.
- To ensure health and Safety management of every project within your control.
- Projects generally are located across the South Coast, London and Home Counties. Project managers are provided various projects to run simultaneously within the companies geographical coverage areas. Workload per manager is based on value per project and number of operatives to meet monthly targets.
The successful Project Manager can expect a competitive salary, company van and mobile phone.