Commercial Account AdvisorCoventry CV522k salaryFull time - Permanent Brook Street are looking for a commercial account advisor to join our client based in Coventry. You will play a pivotal role within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, servicing established brands within the supply chain, where you will collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure an effortless customer journey is achieved. You will optimise resolution and revenue through effective and proactive contract management, and the use of our accounting systems. Acting in a support capacity, you will work effectively with the Operations side of our business to ensure asset recovery and protection.
- Collecting and processing correct customer data.
- Analysing contract agreements and monitoring whether these are up to date/need to be updated or adjusted.
- Serving as first point of contact for the customer and handles customer complaints/issues and makes sure these are forwarded to the right department.
- Supporting customers by answering any questions/queries.
- Processing contract data and ensures and monitors agreements are recorded in the system correctly.
- Proactively adjusting and/or updating data when needed.
- Administration for invoicing additional sales revenue.
- Checking and approving invoices.
- A-level or equivalent is desirable
- Customer service experience is essential
- Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems is desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Data analysis skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills, including effective time management and prioritisation of demands
- IT - competent in MS Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint