Our client based on the outskirts in York are a mental health service provider within the private sector and have instructed Adecco to recruit for a Permanent Credit Controller.
Why work for our client?
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Pension Scheme with 5% employer contribution.
- Hybrid working after completing training.
- Reward Gateway which provides excellent benefits and discount offers.
- Career progression
Hours Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Salary is £20,000 per annum.
As a Credit Controller you will handle all debt management activities for the business, liaising with debtors and ensuring effective debt collection.
Your duties will include;
- Manage the detailed debtors listing and have credit control processes embedded to manage all client debt
- Own the debtor account and ensure processes are in place to identify and collect all member contributions in a timely manner
- Embed monthly review processes, including the management of monthly debtor review processes within Finance
- Update and present the monthly debtor dashboard to management and provide insight into the movements in the monthly debt balances
- Deal with associated queries to facilitate timely payment
- Maintain regular contact with debtors through telephone calls and emails to obtain timely payment of due balances
- Identify and escalate disputed accounts and define resolutions
- Liaise with customers and internal staff to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Setting up new customer accounts ensuring all information is present and correct
- Reconcile remittance advices against client accounts
- Producing and distributing monthly statements to clients where necessary
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships.
The successful Credit Controller will be an effective communicator, with ability to manage difficult situations, experience of working within a fast-paced Finance Team, have the ability to work as part a team, be organised in your approach to work and be able to prioritise tasks.
To apply for the Credit Controller position, please click on the link below or call Charlotte in our Adecco office in York.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.