This is a market leading recruitment firm working in the hedge fund and tech start up spaces globally. Our markets are incredibly busy and our firm is growing in response to the demand! We are seeking someone bright and tenacious to work across several desks supporting one or more experienced consultants.Job Description
Our clients are the world’s largest hedge funds where tech is a core driver their business. They put a very high value on hiring the world’s best technologists. This means very high salaries, which means very high fees, which in turn means very high commission for you!
We also work with the hottest Series A, B and C tech firms in spaces like Crypto, Payments and Data, a very fast-growing part of our business.
**Full training is provided**
Initially you’ll look for top calibre candidates for more in-depth conversations with the senior consultant(s). After learning how to "talk the talk" you will learn how to speak to these candidates and motivate them to want to work with us and our clients. You’ll also be trained in how to source these types of candidates. You should aim to learn the role quickly and progress to be a consultant within a year.Who Fits The Bill
Skills you need to be a star in our recruitment environment:
- Willing to do some evening work (follow up emails and in time calls from home).
- Strong sales skills.
- Money motivated.
If you have these its nice but not that important:
- Track record of success in sales / recruitment environment.
- Knowledge / experience of the buyside, especially systematic trading space.
- Company Medical and Dental, including family policies.
- Heavily subsidized Health and Fitness / Gym.
- Top class training - Flexi-hours - Free beer / soft drinks onsite - Takeout every time you work late.
- Generous holidays - Watch Club - earn Rolexes and APs when you hit certain billing levels.
- Top restaurant outings.
- Any business or related books you want for free + more.