It feels great working for a market leader. Do you have what it takes to join us? Are you driven about your career and want to be surrounded by the best to support to get you there?
Regardless of your recruitment or sales background, are you interested in the world of Education and how you can make a difference to 1000s of pupils and job seekers?
Are you looking for a forward thinking company and team who listens and supports you, giving you the best chance of success and balance?
Join Protocol Education.
Who We Are: Protocol Education LincolnSitting within the wider Protocol Education team, we are a nimble and energetic team of 3 based in the city centre of beautiful Lincoln. We love working together and welcoming new colleagues, who are always supported to learn and develop as they begin an exciting new journey - after all, we've all been there! We are straight talkers and value open and fluid communication - it is our strong belief that everyone's thoughts and ideas count in our journey of continuous improvement. We work hard, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes.
The RoleAs a Recruitment Consultant at Protocol Education, you bring schools and educators together, towards a better education experience for pupils. You are not required to have experience in this career or any work experience at all, so long as you bring your energy and willingness to learn to the table. You will join a thriving team covering a specialist sector and will be responsible for building your candidate pool and school base across a local area - and we will be right there, supporting and cheering you on.
Should you choose to accept it, your mission will be to:
- Delight your customers through strong relationships, market leading customer care and delivery of best quality teachers and support staff
- Proactively build and develop your own candidate database and match them to the right roles (permanent or temporary)
- Maintain that all-important personal touch through regular face-to-face client visits, high impact sales conversations and ongoing engagement with key decision makers
- Engage in whole school and educator challenges and issues and create solutions to benefit both
- Meet and exceed agreed targets and objectives
Who You AreA highly enthusiastic perpetual learner, you will flourish in our team if you:
- Are passionate about the difference education can make in the world, regardless of whether or not you have worked in the sector before
- Have a proven flair for spotting talent and matching the right people with the right roles
- Love talking to people and you're great at written communication as well
- Have a project management mindset: you think logically through stages of activities, you plan, deliver and follow-up
- Are curious and inquisitive and thrive on listening to people and understanding their backgrounds, needs and aspirations
- Enjoy teamwork and are able to demonstrate autonomy and initiative
What We Offer
- The backing of a market leading specialist company, established for over 25 years
- The opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by best-in-class sector professionals who love seeing you grow and flourish
- A career path that can take you to the very top with half termly opportunities for career reviews and promotion
- Access to group wide training, resources and development and fantastic market leading technology to give you the data, insights and resources you need to succeed
- Hybrid working option once you are system ready
- Excellent central support departments to support you, your career and your success
- Market leading insights and initiatives to give you the best opportunity of success
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Uncapped, individual commission scheme and additional cash bonuses for performance
- Company Wellness Centre with regular meditation, mindfulness and yoga sessions
- Two awesome company events a year
- Local incentives with prizes varying from a free lunch to extra days holiday off
- Holiday prize draws
- Colleague referral bonus
- Discounted gym membership, discounts on purchases at a large selection of national retailers, free monthly cinema tickets
- Contributory stakeholder pension and life assurance
- Medical Cover - Cash Plan
If all this is making you wonder what it would be like to work with us, don't hesitate: send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly to talk through next steps.