Health Assured is the UK and Ireland's largest award-winning Employee Assistance programme (EAP) providing support to over 15 million people and 70,000 organisations across private, public, and non-profit sectors.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and results driven Wellbeing Consultant to join our fast-paced sales department. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional and successful sales department in Manchester.
We are recruiting a BDM (Wellbeing Consultant) who is focused on success, commitment, and a passion for sales. Within this role, you will be expected to contact small/medium business owners to introduce Health Assured and liaise with prospect customers around our products and services to generate new business and help to grow the business, through cold calling. You should have previous experience within a similar role, ideally in an B2B outbound sales role.
You will have a daily KPI target of 110 dials or 2.5 hours talk time.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Making outbound dials to prospect clients to introduce Health Assured and close sales opportunities.
- Actively build, manage, and maintain your pipeline.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets.
- To carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by the Management Team.
Essential Skills and Competencies
- Proven sales experience within a professional sales environment in the B2B or B2C sectors including outbound sales.
- Will need to have the ability to build rapport quickly and effectively and close the deal.
- A strong track record of achieving targets within a telemarketing environment.
Desirable Skills and Competencies
- A proven record of achieving targets and a passion for sales
- A self-motivated, resilient, and tenacious attitude.
- Ability to apply knowledge in a practical commercial manner.
- Excellent communication and ability to engage in a professional and confident manner up to Director level, with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage autonomously and cope well under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail.
As with all business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues. We want you to have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; enthusiasm for the role; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business.
Why join our team?
This is a fantastic place to work if you enjoy a challenge and have genuine enthusiasm for overcoming obstacles and learning. The office is fast-paced and busy, so we look for colleagues who have a positive and focused attitude. Through training and development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build their careers. So, if you are ambitious, focused and a confident communicator you will soon discover that there are unlimited opportunities for you at health assured.