Tradewind Recruitment Cardiff are currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic Secondary Teacher for wonderful schools in and around Cardiff. This is a full term and longtime position for the next academic year, starting in September. If you have mainstream or SEN experience, this role would be perfect for you!
In this role, you may be required to:
- Prepare and deliver lessons to classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
- Research new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devise and write new curriculum materials
- Select and use a range of different learning resources and equipment, including podcasts and interactive whiteboards
- Prepare pupils for qualifications and external examinations
The schools are committed to giving every student the opportunity to learn in a positive environment, where all members of staff and children are comfortable, supported as well as being challenged to reach optimum potential.
The schools have onsite parking, as well as having amazing transport links for bus and train.
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
- Hold QTS status
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Secondary Teacher in Cardiff, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on /