Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a local secondary school who need the support of two catering assistants a temporary basis in the Scunthorpe Area.
You will be working Monday to Friday, 10am-02:00pm.
This setting is part of a welcoming and supportive school so you will be part of a family from the very beginning.
- Supporting the kitchen.
- Preparing all meals from scratch.
- Managing all areas of the kitchen.
- Complying with hygiene regulations at all times.
- Previous experience within a working kitchen environment.
- Demonstrable experience as a Kitchen Assistant.
- Food Hygiene certificate as a minimum Level 2.
- Excellent culinary skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork skills are essential.
- Must be able to use your own initiative.
Are you interested in this role?
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this excellent position as Catering Assistant in Scunthorpe. Or for more information about the role, contact Alex Wilson on /