Are you a creative, organised, and highly structured L&D professional seeking an exciting new opportunity to drive the design, development and delivery of forward-thinking training for a global organisation?
The Advocate Group is working in partnership with a globally recognised consumer brand business and a market leader worldwide in the FMCG space. This highly ambitious and fast-growing business is searching for a passionate and driven individual to help build an efficient and effective L&D team.
- Assist in the analysis, design, delivery, evaluation and execution of in house training programmes. (Creative / innovative / simple)
- Assist in the Management, methodology, planning, organising, coordination and execution of L&D projects including tracking and reporting on status, risks (RAID Log), issues and dependencies. Including ownership of projects as assigned. And keeping L&D Trackers up to date
- Work with team to put together comms plans for training launches and projects as required;
- Oversee the L&D network drives, ensuring all materials, Policies and Procedures are updated and uploaded
- Creating and managing processes, templates, and the required documentation, including training materials, whilst being mindful of continuous refinement and improvement of all processes templates and documentation.
- Work with L&D team and stakeholders to support and embed learning by carrying out follow ups individual and facilitated team sessions. Pre & Post Training Briefings, Facilitation of Action Learning Sets (ALS) and Support the implementation and embedding of training
- Manage relationships with vendors and external training providers and brief on requirements.
- Update and manage L&D Project trackers for various workstreams;
Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in the design and building of Digital Learning
- Organised and structured way of working
- Creative and innovative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence of speaking with stakeholders at all levels
- Confidence presenting virtually and to large audiences
- Experienced in Communicating and launching training programmes
- Previous exposure to and working within project teams
Experience in all stages of the development cycle:
- Gap & needs analysis
- Previous training design experience (including e-learning design and build)
- Previous training delivery experience
- Evaluation, design and analysis
- Desire to develop and grow within the role
- Curiosity and intrigue to always find better ways of working and continuously improve ways or working, processes and engagement
If you’re an experienced and driven L&D professional searching for your next challenging role within a global blue-chip organisation, then we’d love to speak to you!
Get in touch with Erin at the Advocate Group for more information.