Your new companyYou will be working for a leading global chemical company with a huge global presence with 36 businesses based in 29 countries.Your new roleYou will be working as part of a divisional finance team leading many of the reporting responsibilities. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the statutory account reporting process
- Leading quarterly financial reporting process
- Drafting technical papers
- Oversee reporting timetables
- First point of contact for resolving technical accounting queries
What you'll need to succeedYou will need to be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with IFRS experience and technical accounting knowledge. What you'll get in return You will receive a 20% bonus and a strong benefits package.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.