Marketing Assistant – Biotech Industry – Circa £32,000
An experienced marketing assistant is required by a leading firm within the biotechnology industry. This exciting company are looking for an experienced marketing assistant with an interest/experience in biotechnology. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a friendly and welcoming environment, with brilliant opportunities to progress your career in marketing.
An annual salary of circa £32,000 + benefits is available depending on experience.
Our client is a leading company within the Biotechnology and Agriculture industry, with a brilliant working environment. They are looking for a driven, confident and enthusiastic marketer, with an aptitude for Science!
The Marketing Assistant will:
- Execute effective marketing campaigns, product launches and initiatives, deploy active promotion of agreed products through appropriate channels.
- Research, identify, source, and develop content that demonstrates the benefits of and explains the science, technology, and knowledge-led application of promoted products.
- Create and implement marketing plans, integrate Digital to deliver on brand objectives and drive business growth.
- Create, write, and edit persuasive marketing materials – including newsletters, web content, press releases and white papers.
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
The Marketing Assistant will have:
- Education to degree level in Life Sciences or experience within Biotech industry
- Great all-round marketing experience
- Ability to research, gather and synthesize technical/scientific background information to produce well-rounded content in a style appropriate to the publication/communication channel and its audience.
- Good understanding of core and digital marketing principles.
Who would this role suit?
A driven marketing assistant, looking for an exciting marketing opportunity in the biotech industry, within a well-established and growing company.
Circa £32,000 depending on experience
Pension, life insurance, private medical, share purchase scheme, referral bonus scheme, employee assistance scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, paid time off for medical appointments and many more.
Rochdale | Oldham | Bolton | Stockport | Bury | Blackburn
Marketing Executive | Marketing Coordinator | Senior Marketing Assistant
Ben Cole of CV Screen is managing recruitment for this position