Web Analytics Support
Up to £32k per annum, plus 15% bonus
Working from home & onsite
As the Web Analytics Support you will be working within one of the best known and admired brands in the world - this will be to provide the Europe/MEA/CIS online marketers with technical support and guidance to the companies .com team.
This will be achieved by using either your Google analytics experience or with the Adobe analytics tools, as well as with the Analytics tag Implementation.
Skills & experience:
- Web analytics tools such as; Google Analytics, Webtrends & Adobe analytics (Omniture.)
- Various experiences of enterprise web site development project or operation.
- Experience in developing and managing websites including analytic tools.
Salary & benefits:
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per annum.
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 4x Life Assurance
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this Web Analytics Support role is of interest, then please apply now.