About the Company
An award winning law firm with a strong global presence are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their collaborative team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working as part of the wider HR team, this role has international scope, and will take the lead on recruitment across fee earning groups. Responsibilities include:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment across fee-earning groups and working with senior stakeholders on strategic recruitment plans
- Managing relationships with key Partners and stakeholders
- Develop innovative attraction strategies and manage processes for fee earning recruitment
- Manage and develop team members
- Developing and implementing attraction strategies for candidates and promoting best practices across the business
- Managing relationships with key recruitment agencies regarding resourcing needs
- Advising on job and candidate specifications and collaborating on process improvements
You will have previous fee-earning recruitment experience, developed in professional services and prior experience managing team members. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong commercial awareness, have a strategic mindset, and ideally have experience operating in a global environment.