Store Manager | White City | Salary up to £38,000 Benefits
We are recruiting for a known retailer offering a wide range of the best branded retailing products on the high street. This retailer has been a long standing company on our high streets with great energy throughout their stores across the UK & ROI. We are seeking for established Retail Managers for multiple locations. Small stores, flagships, shopping centres, depending on your vibe and where you want to be based there are multiple roles available for one of the UK's leading multi branded retailers.
Store Manager Responsibilities;
- Lead by example as a Store Manager to inspire the team on exceeding customer expectations.
- Coach and develop the team on product knowledge, customer service and driving sales in store.
- Be consistent in achieving in store sales targets and daily kpi's.
- Commercially analysing daily store reports and making the right floor moves based on departmental sales.
- Manage the day to day operational standards in store to ensure you work in line with company standards.
- Ability to work within store budgets and implementing your daily rota's to meet the demands of seasonal and peak trading times.
- Executing all recruitment needs in store and onboarding through to staff development.
Store Manager Experience;
- You will need to be a current Store Manager within retail.
- Experience working in Fashion, accessories, high street or Cosmetics.
- Ability to join a fast paced, energetics retail store
- You will be self motivated, love to inspire your teams and excel on customer service.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics | Legal