Business Analyst – Mosaic x1
Duration: 6 month contract initially with likely extensions available
Rate: £375 per day (Negotiable depending on experience)
Fully Remote Working
To provide business analyst deliverables and support with a key focus on Mosaic within Children’s Social Care.
- Write requirements documents for Mosaic system changes to automate processes where possible
- Map as is and to be business processes to support the change via cross functional process flows
- Support the Project Manager with production of relevant documentation
- Supporting PM in establishing the timescales, costs and resources needed
- Liaising with stakeholders within the firm to ensure they are aware of process benefits as well as impacts
- Ensuring appropriate communications to users about proposed process changes and how they will affect them
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications. However due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 48 hours please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.