The Opportunity: Reporting to the Managing Director, your main focus will be to achieve growth in the UK and export markets, inline with company strategy. You will be a key member of the senior management team and will manage and support the sales and marketing team to drive sales, brand development and overall business growth. This is a big opportunity for an experienced sales and marketing professional to take their career to the next level.
Employer: A British brand in leading the way in agricultural engineering, from design through to manufacture, with a range of machinery sold via an existing network of dealerships across the UK. This company pride themselves on their innovative and durable machinery product range and their design & development concepts are very much inline with the move towards conservation agriculture across the globe.
- An agricultural background, or a good knowledge of the sector
- Have a sound understanding of franchised machinery dealerships and be commercially aware
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude to work
- Stron communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels within the business and with external stakeholders (Dealership managers)
- Willing to travel within UK and internationally when required
- Clean driving licence and valid passport
Remuneration: A significant salary, generous holiday allowance, company car and pension contributions.
Are you interested?If you are interested in this role and would like to know more about it, please contact us or send us your CV.