An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and pro-active Head of Human Resources & Operations to join a growing and dynamic client of mine, an outstanding charitable organisation for children, based in the most desirable area of West London, Notting Hill /Ladbrook Grove area.
As Head of Human Resources & Operations, you will work closely with the SMT as the most senior HR professional, providing strategic and operational advice and support to the organisation on all people related practices. The ideal candidate will be adept at working at both a strategic and operational level and will be happy to be ‘hands on’ and flexible.Main duties
- Manage and review all HR policies and provide leadership towards change. Develop relevant structures and processes to maximise organisational effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the Remuneration Committee and SMT to create processes for pay reviews and staff remuneration, as well as performance management systems to address any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for people management and development, recruitment, compliance and Health and Safety
- Work with the Office Manager to ensure all the clients office space, centres and sites comply with statutory regulations relating to health and safety (training can be provided).
- Work closely with the charity’s external IT provider and the in-house Digital Development Officer to oversee IT and digital development across the organisation.
- Work with the charity’s HR Coordinator, as well as Service Managers, to recruit counsellors and therapists to work in schools. Manage recruitment needs across the organisation and champion the profile of my clients amongst multiple stakeholders.
Essential skills required:
- Must be flexible
- HR Management experience
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Experience of using a database
- Excellent ability to priorities tasks and work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of using HR management systems.
- A track record of working successfully within a senior HR role.
- Highly organised and paying close attention to detail
- Experience of reviewing and developing effective IT/digital/HR systems to support business growth and development.
Please send your CV today!
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)