Here at Sealey, we are seeking to recruit additional Warehouse Operatives to join our small, dedicated team based in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,500 - £22,500 per annum plus benefits.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm or 12.00pm to 8.00pm
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading hand, power tool, and equipment distributors? With over 42 years of experience in the industry, Sealey is a preferred choice for professionals within the automotive, construction, agricultural, motorcycle, industrial, and engineering market sectors.
Responsibilities as our Warehouse Operative will include but may not be limited to:
- Picking stock for customer orders
- Packing orders for despatch
- Stock housekeeping – re-locating stock, tidying picking locations etc
What we’re looking for in our Warehouse Operative:
- You must be reliable and flexible in your approach to work
- Numerate and literate, with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in small teams
- Previous experience of using in-house computer systems would be an advantage
Benefits our Warehouse Operative will receive:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days (after qualifying period) plus Public Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Health cash plan
- Staff discount on Sealey and Dellonda products
- Free on-site parking
If you are interested in becoming a Warehouse Operative and you feel your skill sets match the above criteria then click ‘apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you!