Water Hygiene Technician
£22,000 - £28,000 + Benefits (Depending on Experience)
Our client was established in the UK in 1984 and has since grown to become one of the industry leaders within the water, air, fire and training compliance industries, with customers and employees across the UK. They give their customers peace of mind through proactive compliance, delivered with excellence and integrity. That is why their people will always be their greatest assets.
Their employees are diverse but share a mutual passion for delivering high quality, sustainable and environmentally compliant solutions for customers. In return, our client offers fulfilling and rewarding career opportunities with excellent development and financial benefits.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a skilled water hygiene professional to join a caring and market leading company who put their employees at the heart of everything they do.
Key duties of a Water Hygiene Technician:
- Temperature checks & monitoring.
- Water Sampling for laboratory analysis.
- TMV Inspections & Servicing.
- Shower cleans and disinfections.
- Tank inspections & cleans.
- Chlorination works.
Experience required for a Water Hygiene Technician:
- You must have a full UK driving license for this role 7 be a UK resident.
- You will have experience and a good knowledge of the ACoP L8 and water safety standards.
- You must work within the guidance of HSG274.
- Experience in s similar role is beneficial but full training can be given.
- Door to door pay.
- Company vehicle, mobile phone, and tablet.
- Free healthcare after two years.
- Access to rewards, discounts, cashback, free counselling services, and a mental health & wellbeing hub.
- Sick pay & Company pension.
- Great potential for generously paid overtime and bonuses.
For more information, please contact Tom O'Neill at penguin recruitment- .
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: Water hygiene, water softener technician, maintenance operative, TMV technician, plumber, water treatment, water engineer, legionella risk assessor, plumber, legionella control.
Commutable Areas: Croydon, Bromley, Crystal Palace, Warlingham, Hazelwood, Mitchem, Morden, Sutton, Kenley, Wimbledon, Streatham, Leatherhead, Purley, Chessington, Downe, Banstead, Tadworth, Epsom, London, Harrow, Northwood, Pinner, Tottenham, Enfield, Greater London, Slough, Windsor, Hatfield, Camden, Barnet, Ealing, Harrow, Inner M25, Sutton, Stafford, Bexley, Barking, Dagenham, Redbridge, Dartford, Swanley, Loughton, Islington, Hackney, Chelsea, Lambeth, Southwark, Hammersmith, Fulham, Greenwich, Lewisham, Kingston Upon Thames.