Accounts Assistant, Coventry £25,000 + Bonus + Hybrid working The Company:The business you'll be working for is an established technology focused service provider. A company that truly believes that success comes from investing in its people to ensure they offer a healthy work-life balance. They value employees experience, skills and qualifications but equally appreciate that your health and wellbeing need to be looked after too.
The Role:As a Finance Assistant, you'll report to the Financial Controller and will be primarily responsible for assisting in all matters relating to the full Purchase ledger Cycle. It’ll be a process that’s under your full ownership. Tasks will include:
- Processing, matching and coding Purchase ledger invoices
- Seeking relevant authorisation before processing
- Controlling weekly and monthly payments runs following company requirements
- The input of appropriate information into the various banking systems
- Control of foreign creditors, dealing with all administration, payments and query resolution
- Monthly reporting
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Support on the wider finance activities such as Bank Reconciliations
As you’re probably picking up from this, it’s a role that’s about ownership. Perfect if you’re keen to carry the responsibility of a busy AP ledger. Naturally with this type of role, you’re going to have to be an effective communicator with a great eye for detail and a passion for service. Accepting responsibility will be key to you being able to deliver a 1st class service to the wider business. They’ll be times where you need to work under your initiative and times when there is no "I" in team.
The Package:The basic salary for the Finance Assistant role is £25,000 paYou'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- An extensive "Perks" offering that includes things like Cycle to work schemes and paid days leave to engage in charity work.
- Company Bonus
Ready to take on this responsibility?
Our client is reacting quickly to suitable CV’s and is keen to arrange interviews at short notice.
Bespoke Recruitment Solutions Ltd operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies