We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st & 2nd Line Technician to join our client in Faringdon, Oxfordshire.
My client requires a 1st & 2nd Line Technician for this permanent opportunity. The company offers a great working environment, and you will also have support from Senior Technician’s, so there is certainly scope for growth and learning new skills.
MFK Recruitment has successfully placed 15 individuals in this company in the past 3 years, the company is highly keen on finding individuals looking to progress in their careers.
The company is renowned for developing its staff and there will be several opportunities for the selected candidate to progress.
1st & 2nd Line Technicianmain responsibilities:
- To manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met
- To promptly complete any admin paperwork and documentation
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools
- Promote best practices and adhere to change control process
- Accurately plan and organise a working week
- Review scorecard weekly with Team Lead & or Manager
1st & 2nd Line Technicianknowledge/experience required:
- 6+ months of experience working as an IT Technician (ideally, for an MSP or in the Education sector)
- Office 365
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Networking knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an IT Support environment
- Proven experience in delivering to SLA’s.
- Proven experience in excellent customer service
- Demonstrated understanding of technical troubleshooting and fault finding