We have an exciting opportunity for a Goods In/Out Controller to join our team here.
Job Title: Goods In / Out Controller
Location: Corby, NN17 4JW
Salary: Depending on experience + Benefits (Listed below)
Our company designs, fabricates and installs secondary steelwork and architectural products for the construction sector.
Typically, these items would be balustrading, access stairs, access ladders, mezzanine floors, gantry’s and Architectural feature stairs.
Due to sustained growth, we are looking to add an experienced goods in and out controller to the team to work within our HQ in Corby and be responsible also for our additional facility in Corby.
This role is vital to the continual growth of the business and will be varied and rewarding offering you the chance to form and grow this area of the business.
This position will be based at our HQ in Corby, and you will be directly reporting to the Operations Manager.
A recent premises move affords all employees with a modern and fresh working facility. Our company promotes a strong ‘TEAM’ work ethic throughout the departments which creates a friendly and busy office and workshop environment.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Liaise with all departments internally to coordinate the receipt and dispatch of our many products.
- Liaise with our transport coordinator and production manager to ensure all deliveries outbound are ready.
- Liaise with procurement to maintain accurate tracking of goods received and current stock levels.
- Work closely with the Production/Operations managers to ensure scheduling of required components is tracked.
- Raise requisitions for replacement assets within capex for the department involved.
- Unload and check inbound deliveries and stores.
- Load and check or prepare outbound deliveries.
- Maintain consumable levels within the workshop.
- Control and record internal/external equipment/asset allocation.
- Performing any other duties that may be deemed necessary to ensure the effective running of the Department and Company.
- Methodically minded.
- Attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills with Word Outlook and Excel
- Previous goods in and Logistics experience
- Experience of engineering and fabrication equipment.
- Knowledge of the type of fixings and fittings used within the fabrication engineering industry.
- Private Healthcare after 6 months employment.
We are an ‘equal opportunities employer and we abide by the Equality Act 2010
To apply for our vacancy for a Logistics Goods in / out controller, please click on Apply and upload a copy of your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.