Digital Marketing ManagerFull time, PermanentCheltenham - on site parking£40,000 + company bonus
My client, a successful B2B data solutions provider is looking for a digital marketing manager to join their busy, growing team based in Cheltenham. They are one of the UK’s leading providers who specialise in mailing, telephone, and email data of businesses within the UK, so that their clients can use this to facilitate their marketing acquisition campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Running email campaigns on behalf their clients
- Set up and manage a portfolio of accounts
- New client onboarding
- Create email campaigns
- Design email templates
- Campaign testing and execution
- Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
- Experience with email marketing and lead nurturing
- Experience with email delivery and automation tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident account management skills
- Any knowledge of B2B data and direct marketing advantageous but not essential
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rebecca at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.