Senior Manager, Leatherhead
Our client can offer a Senior Accountant who has good experience working in Business Services / Outsourcing a truly excellent Management opportunity to work with a high degree of autonomy to report to Partner level. There will be real scope to progress upwards to the next level as this is a progressive firm who are achieving significant growth plans.
What is on offer?
- The client portfolio is diverse and the clients are a mix of UK based as well as a significant number of international clients who have UK interests.
- A working environment that allows for some working from home/hybrid working and to really enjoy the role.
- Fantastic office space and benefits to include: private car space, newly refurbished offices, a great pension offering, life assurance and paid annual professional subscriptions,
What will the role of Senior Manager include?
- You will be responsible for an interesting and diverse portfolio of clients to include entrepreneurial owner-managed businesses and subsidiaries of international Groups.
- The review of the preparation of Financial Statements and Quarterly Management Accounts, including ad-hoc projects as required by clients.
Who is the client considering for this role?
- You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant who is able to demonstrate a strong relevant track record and be able to show you have strong supervisory skills.
- You will have experience of being responsible for managing a Client Portfolio and have experience of up-to-date accounting legislation to include FRS102
- You may well be stepping out of London looking to work closer to home or perhaps you are an experienced Senior Manager and you are looking for the next career step with more responsibility
- The portfolio of clients enjoy a close relationship with their accountants – so it is imperative that you enjoy building relationships as you will meet the clients on a regular basis.
The salary band of £60,000 - £70,000 is offered as a guide by Fletcher George and is dependent on relevant experience both from a technical perspective as well as the relevant people management skills required.
The role is commutable along the A3 – Guildford, Woking, Leatherhead, Weybridge and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48-hour time scale.