GCP Delivery Manager - Public Sector Project - Google Cloud Premier Partner
A specialist technology consultancy and a leader in Google Cloud are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager with experience in Cloud (GCP preferred) to lead and grow a successful team on a new, greenfield, public sector GCP transformation project.
Working alongside a Senior Account Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of the project helping to lead and advise senior stakeholders on the development of innovative cloud and data solutions in GCP, shape and own project plans and project management systems, and motivate a multi-skilled delivery team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of a growing team in one of the world's leaders in Google Cloud inside of a great company culture with brilliant career progression pathways into other sectors and industries, training, and free GCP certification.
The role is London-based with a hybrid working policy and travel to client site, signed off between £70,000 - £80,000 (dependant on experience and seniority) with a fantastic bonus and benefits package.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in a fast-paced matrix organisation.
- Knowledge of Cloud/Data development cycle - preference for GCP.
- Leadership - be accountable for the quality of project deliverables.
- Experience with Business Change and Project Management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to engage with clients, senior stakeholders, and external teams.
- Security Clearance eligible.
- Google Cloud Platform Certification.
- Degree in Computer/Data Science.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Delivery Manager looking to make an impact and grow with one of the GCP leading specialists across the globe.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)