Temporary Sales Order Processer (4 months)
£10.57 per hour
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (1 hour Lunch)
We are currently working alongside an established Construction organisation who are looking for an experienced Sales Order Processor to join their team in Preston on a temporary basis . Your role will be to ensure all contracts, purchase orders and purchase invoices are processed accurately and in line with Customers agreements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process all contracts accurately within an hour of the order being passed to the depot
- Ensuring all addresses, contact details and order number and correct rate are quoted
- Process all purchase invoices relating to the re-hire of equipment and ensure that all costs are allocated accurately
- Assist with telephone calls as and when required
- Report errors to Major Account Managers
- Competitive salary
- Free on site parking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.