Benefits and Wellbeing Manager - HR - Legal firm - Law - 15 months FTC - Contract - Hybrid - LondonYour new companyAn multinational law firm with over 15 national offices, including Athens, Bangkok, Dubai, Hong Kong, Madrid, Milan, New York, Paris, Singapore and Sydney. The firm has seen rapid expansion in size and geography. The firm has a focus in three sectors: Energy, Real Estate, and Transport.Your new roleThe firm is seeking a Benefits and Wellbeing Manager on a 15 month fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave and report into the Senior Reward Manager. The firm takes very seriously the physical and mental health of its employees and partners. The Benefits and Wellbeing Manager is at the forefront of driving global wellbeing initiatives to support the firm's mission to help everyone be their best and ensures the high-quality management of its global insurance policies and other benefits.Benefits Management:
- Full management of the firm's insurances for both employees and partners, including:
- Group Income Protection;
- Group Life Assurance;
- Terminal Illness & Permanent Total Disability insurances;
- Critical Illness;
- Private Medical Insurance.
- End-to-end management of all policy renewals with Aon (benefits broker).
- Liaising with benefits broker on membership changes (joiners, leavers, transfers etc.).
- Managing all insurance/benefit communications within the firm, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management of policy claims.
- Completion of medical underwriting paperwork.
- Building relationships with appointed benefit/insurance vendors and brokers.
- Liaising with global office managers in relation to their local benefits and global benefits managed.
- Enhancing the global benefit offering; onboarding any new benefits and vendors.
- Lead on communications to employees and partners on benefit changes.
- Research and implement any benefits for new office locations.
- Joint responsibility with the Payroll, Pension and Benefits Specialist of:
- The management of the MyBenefits platform, annual flex window and UAT testing;
- Maintaining relationships with appointed UK benefit vendors and brokers.
- Proactively designing and executing wellbeing projects and initiatives globally.
- Driving new initiatives to support mental, physical and financial wellbeing.
- Designing new processes to facilitate feedback.
- Analysing key metrics (via employee surveys etc.).
- Managing the logistics for any wellbeing events, e.g. Mental Health Awareness Week.
- Working closely with the Firm's Mental Health Allies, to promote their support services and running any relevant events.
- Managing and updating the Wellbeing Hub page on the Firm's Intranet.
- Running any relevant wellbeing webinars offered by our current providers.
- Managing all wellbeing benefits for partners and employees:
- Annual health screenings;
- Employee Assistance Programmes;
- WorkLife Central subscription.
- First point of contact for all benefit and wellbeing matters, escalating matters to the Senior Reward Manager when required.
- Handling invoices and ensuring prompt payments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong benefits management experience, including renewal of annual policies.
- Excellent understanding of benefits management and claims.
- Demonstrable experience of executing wellbeing initiatives.
- Knowledge-sharing within the HR team on wellbeing and benefits management activities.
- Experience of improving processes.
- Familiarity with HR systems and running reports.
- Competence with Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP's essential, etc.).
- High level of attention to detail, strong communication skills and proven organisation skills.
- Experience of working in a corporate setting.
- Interest in Mental Health First Aid.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive benefits and wellbeing package
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working
- Central London offices
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.