Are you looking to work for an incredible scaling Tech Start up that is currently going through GLOBAL expansion?
LOVE all things finance and looking for IMMEDIATE work and be part of a super dynamic, diverse and modern company?
And are you looking for that PERFECT, HYBRID mix?
Then look no further!
JOB TYPE: Group Purchase Ledger
COMPANY: Tech Start-up
HOURS: 9.00am - 6.00pm | Monday - Friday
CONTRACT: Temp (Potential to go perm)
DURATION: 6-8 Weeks, potential to go perm!
SALARY: £30,000- £35,000 DOE!
LOCATION: OLD STREET! Hybrid working model, x2 days in the office x3 days from home!
WOW FACTOR: This is a super exciting opportunity for an incredibly ambitious individual to join a truly outstanding company that offer a fantastic work lifestyle and culture!
An opportunity to join a thriving and vibrant Tech Start Up has become available within their global finance team. They are looking for some interim Purchase Ledger/ Management Accountant support.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- To process all invoices related to the company
- Working with the department budget owner to ensure that purchase orders are correctly produced
- Invoices are properly booked, and payments made on time to suppliers
- Reporting to the Group Reporting Manager, you will work together to ensure the business's financial controls and reporting are of the highest standard
- Handling all day-to-day Accounts Payable responsibility including processing of invoices and fortnightly payment runs.
- Prepare and post period end journal entries ensuring accurate recording of all costs in a timely manner.
- Dealing with intercompany recharges, payments and accounting - working with the country finance team.
- Bank reconciliation and consolidating the monthly group cash balance summary
- Providing clear monthly management reporting for the cost owners . marketing, IT, CEO
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Pro-active and positive in your approach
- Organised, efficient and methodical approach to work
- Bubbly and energetic individual
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience with accounts payable/receivables
- Good knowledge of Excel and of ERP systems
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written). Additional language skills are advantageous.
- Reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Strong communications skills
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line and please send your CV to
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.