A global talent agency is looking for a HR Administrator to join an exciting team. This agency manages elite clients in Sport, Music, Social, Art, Literature and Entertainment at their stunning offices in the West End.
JOB ROLE: HR Administrator ~ Part time
INDUSTRY: Talent Agency ~ Entertainment, Music, Sport
SALARY: 25k pro rota
LOCATION: West End
- Working 20 hours a week, the HR Administrator supports the Payroll Manager in completing client payrolls
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for designated clients
- Answering general queries from accounts staff and clients and dealing with HMRC
- Liaising with directors and accounts staff in terms of payments to clients, staff and HMRC
- Maintaining computer records
- Processing monthly direct debits for PAYE liabilities
- Processing pensions for all clients
- Filing nil EPS's for annual clients
- Filing RTI reports as required with HMRC as well as any other PAYE returns as and when required
- Providing ad hoc assistance as and when required
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous payroll experience
- Previous experience with Sage 50 or similar accounts package
- Strong organisational skills
- High level numeracy skills and strong attention to detail
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line or if applying via the OA website please send to me directly on
This opportunity is being advertised by the Office Angels West End team.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road, Euston, Regent Street, Piccadilly, Leicester Square, Camden, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Paddington, Hampstead.
Our Retail team looks after Fashion and beauty roles nationally.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.