A firm of Accountants with a passion for helping clients who has one of the largest networks of audit, tax and consulting services has an opportunity to join their team within Audit to ensure both excellent client service whilst making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the office and firm.
What will the role involve?
- Exposure to a portfolio of clients that will include some high street names;
- Liaising closely with clients, team members and management to provide the best service possible;
- Training and providing technical support.
- Professionally qualified in the form of either ACA or ACCA;
- Experience of operating at a Senior level in a similar capacity along with strong client relationship exposure and a proven track record of delivering assurance services.
Additional benefits and information:
- Flexible benefits package including competitive pension;
- Excellent future development opportunities.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.