Milk Education are working with a primary school in Alnwick to recruit a part time Teaching Assistant with an SEND background.
The successful candidate will be working with a child in Year 3 who has challenging behaviour and is currently working at Reception/Year 1 level.
Currently the child is in school for afternoons only but there is a move to try and integrate some mornings in September and then build to full time.
The role involves:
- Working on a 1:1 basis as well as some Group Support
- Building effective relationships with children in a way that helps them develop educationally and socially
- Manage challenging behaviours and offer emotional support
- Liaise as appropriate with external therapists/Specialist Teachers and provide feedback
- Support pupils with additional needs, helping to build confidence and promote learning
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North of England. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
We offer you:
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Direct links to local schools.
· Free Lesson Plans.
· Training support sessions.
· Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
· Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
· Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
· 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.