Illuminet Solutions is currently looking for a Power Platform Engineer for a permanent position. This is for an organisation within the Banking Industry who are currently undergoing a large transformation, involving the introduction of new cutting-edge technology, and the ability to leverage the best of hybrid working and create an exciting space for their employees.
The successful candidate will have prior experience with covering support and maintenance of Microsoft Power Platform (i.e. PowerApps, PowerAutomate & PowerBI).
- Responsible for developing and operating support processes for the power platform.
- Responsible for support and maintenance of Power Platform.
- Responsible for commissioning, maintaining, and managing Gateways to on-prem and third-party solutions.
- Responsible for control and oversight of "citizen developer" activities to manage "grey IT" risk.
- Responsible for setup and maintenance of pattern consistency.
- Responsible for quality reviews of third-party developed Power Platform solutions.
- Deliver development/change activities where time allows.
Location/ Working Arrangements: Hybrid working arrangements, 2 days ideally a week based on site in any of the following locations Manchester, Cardiff, and Reading.
Salary: £45k - £67k