360 Recruitment are a specialist Technology recruiter, currently recruiting a Network Solution Architect to join a leading Cloud Services Company in the UK.
Role:Network Solution ArchitectSalary:£50,000 to £65,000 + Benefits25 Days HolidayLife AssuranceHealth Plan
Location:Home BasedType:Permanent Role - Full-time
For the Network Solution Architect role, we are looking for someone with a natural aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting.
The successful candidate will be based within the Shared Operations team. The nature of the role includes providing support and development of the Core network and Data Centre infrastructure.
Scope & Key responsibilities:
- Design of network technical solutions, developing innovative, effective working methods as needed, to meet customer and business requirements within the agreed strategy
- Act as design authority for elements of network related services & products
- Create low and high-level design documentation
- Take ownership of issues and provide expert 3rd/4th line "trouble-shooting" to identify and rectify network infrastructure problems within the Core and Data-Centre environments
- On-call support of the Core & DC infrastructure as part of a call out rota
- Liaise with suppliers where appropriate, to analyse changes or incidents in order to maintain and improve service to customers
- Produce the required network infrastructure design documentation to enable the infrastructure to be implemented and maintained
- Work closely with project managers and other teams to design and implement solutions
- Ensure all solutions follow the appropriate governance processes to ensure all solutions are robust, reliable, deliverable and supportable
- To articulate and present complex designs, technologies and solutions to both technical and non-technical customers in order to communicate the associated features and benefits
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience in Routing and Switching ideally in a service provider environment, including protocols and technologies such as BGP/MPLS/OSPF/QoS
- Awareness and implementation of Security compliance and best practices
- Good knowledge of load balancing solutions (in particular F5)
- Comfortable working within a team
- Good experience in the management of security solutions (ideally FortiGate)
- Articulate and present complex designs, technologies and solutions to both technical and non-technical parties
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI
- Knowledge of Juniper networking
- Optical technology experience such as DWDM
If the role of Network Solution Architect is right for you, please forward your CV to us and a specialist recruiter will be in contact with you immediately.