Social Media Manager
Leeds City Centre
Diverse Talent Search is working with a growing group of digital agencies, looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Leeds-based team.
As a Social Media Manager you will take charge on the day-to-day management of a division within the Social Team, working closely with team members to ensure the smooth running of your account portfolio. You will be reporting to the Social and Influencer Director, you’ll also be responsible for a sub-team, looking after a range of B2B and B2C clients.
How will you be spending your days?
- Taking charge of ensuring all aspects of social media retainers for clients, ensuring they are actioned in line with the strategy and social best practice;
- Knowing the clients’ 'big picture inside out - their objectives, the wider market context, competitor activity, campaigns;
- Owning your client relationships through developing and executing great social media content, and building strong rapport;
- Team Management (Up to 2 direct reports)
- Reviewing & suggest improvements to approaches and ways of working based on current performance and impact on campaign goals
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the social landscape, sharing this internally and externally
What should you bring with you?
- Experience in managing and delivering social media campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with internal marketing teams
- B2B and B2C client experience
- willing to learn new skills
- Experience Managing a small team