Team Leader – Signet Jewellers - Jewellery Repairs Workshop - Peterborough
Full time, Permanent
Are you skilled Administrator with experience of leading small teams? Are you customer and quality focussed? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
Our Peterborough Jewellery Design & Repairs workshop provides Jewellery repairs services to H.Samuel & Ernest Jones stores throughout the UK. We’re looking for an experienced Administrator with experience of leading teams to join the workshop to provide leadership and coordination to our highly skilled Bench Jeweller team. Providing day-to-day management of Jewellers and Repairs Co-ordinators you’ll oversee a team of up to 4 others. Reporting into a field-based Operations Manager you’ll deliver a customer centric service in a workshop environment ensuring that activities in the workshop run smoothly on a day-to-day basis and conducting all Administration for the workshop.
- Scheduling and allocation of the team’s repair workload including the
- Timely and accurate receipt, logging, estimating, flow control and dispatching of customer repairs
- Booking items in for repair, data entry, opening deliveries & taking photos of items as they arrive
- Cost and material control
- Quality assurance and adherence to business service level requirements
- Managing/building strong working relationships with store colleagues as well as delivering on customer expectations regarding the timeliness and quality of work produced by the team
- Control of department service level agreements, management of complaints and the overall delivery of the customer approach & technical service supplied by the team
Are you the perfect Gem?
- Coaching and leadership experience with first line supervisory skills
- Proven ability to drive high quality, high volume workflow (where job requires) and to negotiate and arbitrate difficult situations
- Strong track record of leading self and others in a service and volume target orientated environment
- Demonstrable working knowledge of workflows and systems such as Telephony systems, CRM platforms and resource modelling/planning
- Willingness to undertake Jewellery qualifications (specific to each role) for example JET and Assay office training
What’s next?If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for please apply now…We offer a fantastic job and more…
We are passionate about our profession, and together we can help you realise your full potential. Come and be part of Signet Jewelers and enjoy the following fantastic benefits: *Competitive Salary*185 Hours Annual Leave (excluding Bank Holidays)*Generous Staff Discount across all brands*Life Assurance*Pension Scheme*Real Rewards Corporate Discount*Recommend a Friend Scheme*Cycle to Work*Shine with Signet – Recognition PlatformBe part of something special!
Signet is the name behind H.Samuel and Ernest Jones – so altogether, we have 350 UK stores selling some of the most fashionable and exclusive watch and jewelery brands on the High Street. But that’s not all. We also have stores in the US, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. In fact, we’re the largest speciality retail jeweler in the world, by sales. Just imagine where your retail career could take you.
Signet Jewelers (H.Samuel & Ernest Jones) is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are proud to have achieved Disability Confident Committed status (Level 1). All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.