Tripod are the fastest growing specialist health and social work Recruitment Company in the UK. Our team includes some of the most experienced consultants in the country who have the knowledge and skills to find you the best opportunities and further your career. We aim to make things as simple as possible for you and guide you through the whole process.
We are currently recruiting for the below post:
Social Worker Family Safeguarding Team Lancashire County Council - Burnley. Immediate start with ongoing contract. Paying £37.00 per hour.
- Section 47 assessments / strategy discussions /ICPCs
- Holding complex CP cases Including CP visits, Core groups RCPCs etc.
- Holding CLA cases including Stat reviews, PEPs and visits.
- Undertaking Section 47 investigations
- Hold CIN and CP cases and hold LAC cases
- Writing court reports and attending court
- Attending Strategy Meetings, network and Professional Meetings
- Completing SWETs
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £500 referral fee
For more information, please contact Glenn at Tripod Partners
We retain a top tier status across all of the UK meaning we receive the majority of jobs before 98% of the other agencies so we can get your CV in front of a client quicker and before other agencies have even received the role. With our contacts and experience we are then able to secure you and source you the right role at the right price and added to a straightforward registration process we can make sure your experience with Tripod is a positive one