We are Usay Compare, the UK’s market leading comparison service for Health Insurance, Life Insurance and Income Protection. We remove the hassle and confusion from comparing policies and provide the best quotes on the market. With access to the leading insurers and an unparalleled team of friendly, expert advisors, we make cost-effective private medical care, straightforward and accessible. Our head office is located in the beautiful Cotswolds, in South Cerney in Gloucestershire, with further offices in Taunton, Bristol, London and Bournemouth.We are looking for a hardworking, and professional individual to join our Customer Service team in our Taunton office on a maternity cover contract. (2x positions available. Asap start - end June 2023 / September 2023)
This role will see you assisting clients with queries regarding their Private Medical Insurance policies. Your aim is to provide resolutions in a timely manner, whilst ensuring the best outcome for the client and the company.
This is a fast-paced role, which will require you to have good organisation skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels. Full training will be provided with on-going training and development.
What we can offer you:
- A guaranteed basic salary of £19k - £22k depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (no weekends!)
- Office location: Blackbrook Park Avenue, Taunton, TA1 2PX
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays!
- Full in-house training programme
- Continued training and development
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
Day to day responsibilities:
- Respond promptly to customer service queries, liaising with the appropriate insurer or department whilst always seeking to achieve first call resolution.
- To handle escalated customer service queries where necessary, liaising with the appropriate insurer, line manager or Compliance Manager to reach a mutual resolution.
- To refer complaints to the Complaints Officer through the relevant procedure ensuring all pre-complaint investigations are complete and all relevant information provided.
- To assist in liaising with the insurance companies to chase any outstanding documentation required.
- To provide additional support to the administration team when necessary
Who would be successful in our Customer Service Advisor role? Someone who…
- Demonstrates confident and effective telephone skills.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, including questioning and listening at all times.
- Has strong problem solving and continuous improvement experience
- Previous experience working within a FCA regulated environment (desirable but not essential)
- Has previous experience in a similar telephone-based customer service role
- Experience in successfully handling client enquiries via telephone
- Experience building relationships with external businesses and clients
- Ideally have experience working in a busy, driven environment
- Experience and skills in using Microsoft Office packages
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing Private Medical Insurance intermediary in the UK as our Customer Service Adviser!