- Are you a graduate excited by the idea of software and technology sales?
- Opportunity to get into a highly lucrative vertical of sales
- Seeking for 2 eager graduates to aid the growth of this SAAS company.
Technology, the way the world is going. The way your graduate sales career could also be going!
Our client are a global SaaS (software as a service) company looking to grow their team further with the help of 2 new graduates who are eager and hungry to kick start their sales career. The SaaS solution consists of a collaboration platform that maximises the performance of any B2B deals while improving financial transparency and operational efficiency.
Based in Stratford upon Avon town centre, this company are on the hunt to give the right people, the most fantastic opportunity to get embedded in the software world, whilst making a hefty sum of money at the same time.
So why get into a SaaS sales role?
- With the right salesperson or sales team, a SaaS company can grow exceptionally well. SaaS companies are all about growth.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) has become one of the fastest-growing and most lucrative products being sold.
- Because new technology and software are being released regularly, the demand for SaaS sales professionals will inevitably continue to grow.
So what will you actually do?
When you start your career with this SaaS company, you'll start as a Business Development Representative (BDR). Your role in this position is to make initial contact with customers who you think are suitable for the product you are selling. This lead generation is often done through cold calling, and then passing off the potential lead to a more senior sales colleague. Sales reps often transition into more experienced and senior roles if they show potential for growth and an ability to create sales: often in a matter of months, since the pace is extremely fast in the SaaS world.
So what is on offer for you?
- £25,000 basic salary
- Y1 OTE £33k!!!
- Salary sacrifice options for electric car
- Shares in the business!
Could this be for you? Are you:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Commutable to Stratford upon Avon (can access via public transport)
- Hard working and driven by success
- Keen to get into sales and get rewarded for your hard work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Well what do you have to lose?!? Click apply today and one of the team will be in touch to guide you through your job search!!!