Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in the IT industry? Concept are currently recruiting for an EPOS Engineer in Watford to work for a leading IT services organisation
The successful candidates will be completing servicing, maintenance and repairing of our clients IT and EPOS equipment on a 6-12 month rolling contract
What's on offer?
- Brilliant opportunity to work with a leading IT services organisation
- Fantastic training provided on the most advanced equipment in the industry
- Opportunity to be cross trained from other industries such as coffee and vending, ticketing machines, ATM etc
- Long term contract opportunity offering stability and various opportunities in the future
- Company van on offer, with fuel card & travel expenses claimable back
What are the rates?
- The successful candidates will be paid up to £126.23 per day via an Umbrella company
- Day Rate broken down -£112.41 per day + £13.82 South East Allowance (based on 10 hour day inclusive of travel)
- Any overtime (more than 10 hours a day inclusive of travel) is paid at £12.49 per hour
- On call rate £100 flat payment for the week if you are on call, £12.49 per hour if called out
- Potential of further contract work in the future, permanent roles may be offered to the right candidate
What are we looking for?
- Experienced IT field engineers with experience of breakfix and repair of ATM / Epos / IT equipment
- Able to pass BS7858 vetting level 4 (Inc of Scottish Disclosure and Credit check)
- We are looking for engineers based in Watford
- Shifts - 5 days from 7, day work - standard day 8am - 6pm including travel time
- Sites Per Day - no restriction of number of sites per day
- Consistency of work - 5 days per week Monday - Sunday (can be weekends)
- Engineers will be required to complete On Call 1 in 3 weeks (for a full week, 7 days, 24/7 call out) additional payment will be made for on call
Please send an updated copy of your CV if you are interested or someone you know may be interested in this opportunity
This role has been assessed and deemed an inside IR35 roleThe above rates are the umbrella company rates