Tripod are the fastest growing specialist health and social work Recruitment Company in the UK. Our team includes some of the most experienced consultants in the country who have the knowledge and skills to find you the best opportunities and further your career. We aim to make things as simple as possible for you and guide you through the whole process.
We are currently recruiting for the below post:
Hammersmith and Fulham Children’s Services, require experienced Senior Social Workers join their Team. Immediate start with an on-going contract. Paying £32 - 35ph
Must have experience of working with looked after children in a statutory team.Must have at least 2 years post qualifying experience ideally with some supervision experience
- To provide a service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities.
- To participate in training as required in the interests of the service overall and of career development.
- To participate in supervision.
- To participate in team meetings
- To participate in emergency duty rota within specific role.
- To participate in written recording, or using new technology where appropriate.
- Respond to public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence and direct contact in order to provide a service within departmental priorities.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc.
- Liaise with relevant colleagues in other Divisions and Council Departments.
- To be responsible for individual client case planning in line with the professional standards of the Department.
- To be active in implementing the Council’s equal opportunities policy/in professional practice and service delivery.
- To be responsible for professional decisions within the Department’s priorities framework and in relation to specific procedural guideline referring to consultation within Management.
- To undertake service development tasks as appropriate.
- To familiarise themselves with departmental policies and procedures
Working with Tripod Partners offers you a number of benefits including:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- £500 referral fee
For more information, please contact Glenn at Tripod Partners
We retain a top tier status across all of the UK meaning we receive the majority of jobs before 98% of the other agencies so we can get your CV in front of a client quicker and before other agencies have even received the role. With our contacts and experience we are then able to secure you and source you the right role at the right price and added to a straightforward registration process we can make sure your experience with Tripod is a positive one